This is a midrange high quality audio-focused all formats dic player from around ten years ago. The Marantz was extremely highly regarded, see this review.
One careful, non-smoking owner. Immaculate condition, boxed with all original packaging, handset & manual.
Offered in full working order with our 3 month return to base warranty.
This next part has been cut and pasted. If specific features matter, please do some research to be sure. Original price £1000
- plays standard and 3D Blu-ray discs, SACDs, DVD-Audio discs, DVDs, CDs and rewritable discs
- Internet-ready for playing TV shows, movies, and more from Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and VUDU (subscription required for streaming services)
- 2 HDMI outputs for separating audio and video signals
- 3-pin balanced XLR stereo outputs for use with audiophile amplifiers
- streams photos/videos/music from a compatible DLNA-enabled Windows® PC
- BD-Live support for added bonus features with compatible Blu-ray discs
- independent block construction and fan-less design minimize distortion and reduces noise
- plays Region A Blu-ray discs and Region 1 DVDs
- selectable video resolution up to 1080p via HDMI output
- video upconversion for DVD (via HDMI)
- 192kHz/32-bit audio digital-to-analog converter
- built-in audio decoding for Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS®, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- high-resolution audio can be decoded in the player or in your compatible receiver (HDMI connection required)
- audio outputs include stereo (RCA and balanced XLR) and coaxial digital
- Ethernet port for downloading BD-Live bonus material, Internet audio and video streaming and firmware updates
- front USB port for use with thumb drives
- RS-232C port for automated control systems
- IR input and output for remote repeater systems
- HDMI cable included
- detachable power cord
- remote control
- 17-5/16″W x 4-1/4″H x 13-1/2″D
- weight: 15.87 lbs.
What’s in the box:
Marantz UD7007 owner’s manual
- Single-disc Blu-ray Player
- 6.5′ AC power cord
- Wireless remote control (RC-006UD`)
- 2 “AAA” batteries