Melco E100 external USB Hard Disk Drive
E100 contains a carefully selected 3TB HDD.
The drive is supported using with MELCO Highly Stable Storage System (HS-S2) same as N1ZS/2A.
MELCO branded circuit board is optimized from audiophile point of view to promise the highest quality transport.
The drive can be turned off with the dedicated power switch.
- The case is designed using the same concept as most recent MELCO music library products.
- 2 mm thick under chassis supports the whole case with great rigidity.
- Beautifully designed thick aluminum case is half size of N1A and fits most of desktop USB-DACs.
- 3.6kg (almost 3.6x that of similar IT drives)
MELCO Highly Stable Storage System holds whole drive with our dedicated technology.
Dedicated PCB holds capacitors for power supply and quality clock generator for better signal transmission.
TO HOST USB type B port is for N1 or PC to read the disk data.
TO DEVICE USB type A port is for USB-DAC playback with N1 USB Local playback function.
HDD is formatted with exFAT. Reformat is available with Windows / Mac PC.
Available in silver only at the moment.
|Weight||3.6 kg ( 7.9lb )|
|Size ( Wide, Height , Long )|| 215 x 61 x 269 mm
( 8.46 x 2.40 x 10.59 in )
|Capacity||3.5inch 3TB HDD x 1|
|USB ports||USB 3.0 Type A x 1 “TO DEVICE”, USB 3.0 Type B x 1 “TO HOST”|
|Power supply||DV 12 v (48W AC adapter)|
|Compatible Equipment||DELA N1 series、Windows 10 (tested with x86 base、Fall Creaters Update model）Mac OS (tested with High Seria)※1|
※1 Compatible audio components are not supported because the requirement spec is different according to the models. But tested and compatible machine will be listed as below.
Compatible audio equipments with E100
- OPPO BDP-105D、Sonica DAC
- SONY HAP-Z1ES *Tested after reformat with SONY HAP-Z1ES`s [Format External HDD] function.
- ESOTERIC N-01 *Tested with NTFS format (N-05 / N-03T may also work with NTFS format according to the same spec with N-01)
- TEAC NT-505 NR-7CD *Tested with FAT32 format (NTFS format may also work according to the spec)
- MERGING NADAC PLAYER *Tested with exFAT and NTFS format.