ATC SCM7 Standmount Speaker
The ATC SCM7 employs all the specialist ’soft dome’ technology found in ATC’s reference systems. It is this design feature among others that contribute to the wide bandwidth and exceptional dynamic range of this outstanding loudspeaker.
Available in natural cherry or black stained ash real wood veneers, black or white satin lacquer, the ATC SCM7 offers all the unique sonic advantages for which ATC speakers are valued the world over at a very competitive price point.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- 125mm ATC mid/bass unit with integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
“…you will be amazed at its rhythmic and dynamic alacrity.” Hi-Fi Choice, May 2014. Group test winner!
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium Soft Dome, Mid/LF ATC 125mm SC
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 60Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 84dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 103dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 300x174x215mm (grill adds 28mm depth)