A tactile and beautiful listening experience that’s better in every sense. Fall in love with your music all over again.
‘a well-designed, beautifully executed, and utterly logical and scalable solution for even the most demanding audiophile.’ The Absolute Sound
Selekt is the new, scalable, music system from Linn.
Just as the LP12 can be upgraded and developed over time, the new Linn Selekt can have modules added or updated.
Internal power amplifiers are an option that can be added or deleted at will. Similarly, the Katalyst DAC can be specified.
Selekt DSM will revolutionise your interaction with digital music. It’s a tactile and beautiful musical experience, better in every sense. It will make your system sound better and it will help you fall in love with your music all over again.
As stunning to look at as it is to listen to, every element is precision engineered for the most authentic musical performance possible.
Feel the music you want to play. Selekt DSM’s jewel-like dial and smart buttons are ready to be personalised just for you, giving you immediate access to the music you want to hear, no matter the source.
Selekt DSM is designed to fit with your system and make it sound better, whatever your setup.
Choose from four configurations to find a model that suits your needs.
- Streams virtually any digital source over a standard network
- Supports formats up to 24-bit 192 kHz
- Space Optimisation built-in
- Six customisable smart buttons for immediate access to pinned content from any source
- Illuminated, jewel-like dial provides comprehensive control and feedback directly from the product
- Integrates seamlessly with Tidal & Qobuz lossless streaming services
- Plays Internet radio via TuneIn
- 10 digital & analogue inputs including HDMI ARC and USB Audio Class 2
- Built-in MC/MM phono stage for connecting a turntable
- Connect multiple Linn DSM players for a high performance multiroom system
- Exakt Link for connection to Linn Exaktbox or integrated speakers
- Features Katalyst DAC Architecture
- 100W/channel into 4 Ohms, bespoke Linn-designed, bridged Class-D amplifier with post-filter feedback