QED Reference Ethernet
Connect your networked devices for high-resolution audio
QED introduces its Reference Ethernet cable, designed to provide the most accurate, most stable connection possible between networked devices.
Perfect for connecting a high-resolution digital audio streamer to a local network, the Reference Ethernet has more than enough bandwidth to deal with the data rates required by 32 bit/384 kHz and DSD512 audio files.
Painstakingly engineered, Reference Ethernet is a Class I Category 8.1 cable and can support 40G Ethernet – and so has the headroom to cope with even the most data-intensive applications.
QED has been designing and engineering superior analogue and digital cables for more than 45 years, and its new Reference Ethernet cable is informed by the results of the company’s exhaustive research into cable design since 1995.
- Specifically designed for high-resolution audio up to 32 bit/384 kHz or DSD512 quality
- Complies with Class I Category 8.1 standard
- Supports 40G Ethernet Ferrite insulation, low-loss dielectric and gold-plated Telegärtner plugs combine to deliver ultra-low jitter
- 99.999% OFC, 24 AWG conductors with customised twist rates for lower inter-pair cross-talk
- Arrives in stylish White Pearl finish