The E-800 is positioned above the E-650 as the new flagship model in the integrated amplifier lineup of Accuphase. It’s every bit as massive as it appears!
The preamplifier section features the impeccable Balanced AAVA type volume control, while the power amplifier section is configured as an instrumentation amplifier using a six-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power MOS-FETs driven in pure Class A. The resulting quality is on a par with high-class separate type amplifiers. Operating as a simple and smart system, the E-800 realizes acoustic excellence that reaches to the very heart of the music.
- Integrated amplifier with fully balanced configuration extending from input to output
- Balanced AAVA type volume control
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- Six-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power MOS-FETs driven in Class A
- Linear power progression of 50 watts into 8 ohms, 100 watts into 4 ohms, and 200 watts into 2 ohms
- 300 W output into 1-ohm load (music signals)
- High damping factor of 1000
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches