It has been something of an open secret. Following the outstanding success of the original. Mojo 2 is now here and it delivers even better sound quality, extra battery life (derived from Hugo2) and full compatibility with the Poly Wireless Streamer.
DAC AND HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER IN ONE
The British designed, engineered and built Mojo 2 is the most advanced portable DAC and headphone amplifier in the world.
Distinctly different from all other devices, Mojo 2 uses proprietary British digital audio technology perfected over more than two decades, coupled to a powerful ‘FPGA’ processor. The result is class-leading sound quality both on the move or at home, with the power to effortlessly drive anyheadphones. For music just as the artist intended, Mojo 2 brings you closer to the music than any other portable.
UNIQUE FPGA TECHNOLOGY
For more than 20 years, Chord Electronics has exclusively used powerful programmable (FPGA) circuits with custom coding to provide the most advanced digital-to-analogue conversion performance in the world. With digital audio technologies perfected over two decades, Mojo 2 contains more digital audio know-how than any other small DAC, resulting in unrivalled sound quality, all backed by peerless technical measurements from the lab.
COMPATIBLE WITH POLY FOR STREAMING
Completely compatible with our Wireless streaming module Poly, Poly allows for wireless integration to your system…
Find more here: https://chordelectronics.co.uk/product/poly/
The British designed and built Mojo 2 is the most advanced portable DAC and headphone amplifier in the world today.
Entirely engineered around a powerful, custom-coded FPGA processor, Mojo 2 benefits from several unique technologies.
Central to the new Mojo 2 is the world’s first lossless DSP, an advanced ‘digital tone control’ without any degradation in sound quality. The ‘UHD DSP’ gives Mojo 2 unrivalled compatibility with today’s wide-ranging headphones, plus unparalleled flexibility with partnering equipment.
A further key feature is the new menu system, navigated via the new (fourth) control sphere, bringing mute, crossfeed, button-lock and tone control adjustment.
Mojo 2 offers greatly improved battery management, with faster charging rates, a huge 75 % reduction in power loss, plus a 9 % capacity gain.
A new USB-C data input adds greater flexibility, transparency has been greatly boosted, thanks to an improved noise-shaper, lower distortion and greater neutrality, plus Mojo 2 can even be taken wireless with the Poly streamer/server.
Handmade in the UK with a robust CNC-milled aircraft grade aluminium chassis, Mojo 2 offers unrivalled performance, class-leading sound and peerless build quality
– New USB-C input- New: world’s most advanced UHD DSP; advanced EQ adjustment- New menu function incl. crossfeed, button lock, brightness and DSP- Improved FPGA: greater resolution, power and efficiency- Improved battery: larger capacity and intelligent desktop mode (derived from Hugo2)- Improved WTA filtering: 40 DSP cores for better transparency and lower noise- Full compatibility with Poly- 1-year warranty
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C
- Dynamic range 125.7 dB A wt.
- Noise 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- Distortion and noise 0.00027 % at 2.5 V 300 ohms
- Power output 1 % distortion:
- 90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 ohms output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V
- Dimensions: 83 mm (3.26 in.) x 62 mm (2.44 in.) x 22.90 mm (0.90 in)
- weight: 185 g (0.4 lbs)