Reference Mains Power Lead
Supplied as standard equipment with Rega’s Reference components, this hand assembled Rega mains power lead is a cost-effective upgrade for other Rega electronics.
Fitted with high specification IEC and mains plugs the cable is constructed from the highest quality 1.5mm ² copper conductors with fully earthed, braided & tinned, copper RF screen. This provides the best possible coupling between mains supply and product whilst ensuring low resistance at high current levels. Finally, the transparent outer PVC jacket displays tinned copper braid adding a distinctive visual appearance.
- Robust construction
- Cable rating 20A @ 230v
- Fully electrical safety tested
- Cable Voltage rating 450/750v
- 1.5mm ² high current capacity core
- High quality IEC 320 C13 cold condition plugs
- Tinned copper outer braid providing excellent RF screening