The Pro-Ject Phono Box is one of the most popular phono stages on the market today. Combining affordability, simplicity and great sound; it’s a simple addition that helps turntables sing.
Boasting a sophisticated internal design that employs low-noise ICs and precise RIAA equalisation circuitry, the Phono Box is often found used with far more expensive turntables. Simply connect the In and Output cables, push the switch to select Moving Magnet or Moving Coil operation (depending on your turntable cartridge), plug it in and off you go.
The small size of the Phono Box allows for discrete placement near your turntable or behind an existing system.
- Reliable, affordable phono stage
- Steps-up low-level cartridge signal to LINE level
- Sturdy metal case work allows electronic circuitry to perform at its best
- Special low-noise ICs used
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Outboard power supply included
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
- Small size allows installation close to record player