Third up the ‘entry series’ comes the chunky SCM19 stand-mount. This is closely related to the legendary SCM20.
It’s very accomplished indeed.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- “SL” spec bass driver with 75mm integral soft dome.
- 9kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
Superlative clarity; excellent phase coherence; sublime bass. Hi-Fi Choice Magazine, September 2014
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 108dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 438x265x300mm (grill adds 28mm to depth)